We moved from Hawai’i to Ohio in the Spring of 2019 to be closer to our kids, and grandkids.
Our eldest daughter gave birth to grand baby number 8 at just 23 weeks and had baby Saraí who weighed in at a whopping tiny 1 pound, 4 ounces.
In an effort help support the family thru the life changes of a baby with special needs, Aloha Tacos and More, LLC was born!
Our lil food trailer is a fusion between the Mexican culture of Saraí’s daddy who hails from Mexico, and the Hawaiian culture from our family.
Since the Spring of 2019 our business has evolved from a tent operation to our self contained lil trailer serving all kinds of fresh goodness in South Central Ohio. As our business has grown, so has our baby Saraí who is healthy, and thriving.
Our Mission Statement is simple: “Sharing Aloha One Meal at a Time” and we strive to provide the best food, with the best customer service based on tried, tested, and true Hawaiian Values:
Aloha (love = kindness)
Kuleana (personal responsibility)
'Ohana (treat all like family)
Meet The Team:
* Da Hawaiian - Eric is our resident Chef (shhhh don’t tell him we called him Chef). He’s been cooking for our ’Ohana for nearly 40 years. While his background is in Power Plant Operations, he enjoys sharing his Hawaiian style cooking flavors with others.
* Heidi Lee - our resident pico de gallo Queen, and tres leches cake baker...don't let her smile fool you, she runs this show! President, CFO, Logistics Coordinator, Buyer, Contract Negotiator, Booking Agent, Director of Social Media, Dishwasher, Website Builder, Baker, and Candlestick Maker - hahaha
* Yvonne - All around everything that needs done, this is the woman to count on! She also makes our renowned Haupia Pie, and Enchiladas Soup! NICU Nurse by night, she helps on the food trailer as often as she can.
* Sam - our niece is our Catering Princess and helps for our Special Events.
* Mo'opuna (grandkids) help us during the summer months to come...